Spectrum TV app enables the users to watch on-demand shows, channels, and live TV shows on TV, Smartphone, PC, or any other connected device without paying any extra charges for this. Spectrum TV application allows you to do streaming along with an on-demand watching service. With the support of this app, you can watch your favorite shows, live TV shows directly without any cable connection. It includes more than 40 thousand on-demand TV shows and ready-to-watch movies as well. Not only this, you get more than 250 live TV channels including HBO Go, Star Max Go, History TV, ESPN, CNN, and many more.
- With which devices is the Spectrum TV app compatible?
Spectrum TV application perfectly works with your smartphone, PC, and smart TV but in addition to these, it can be paired with Xbox One, Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone, iPad above iOS version 12, Roku, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Firestick, etc. But, the process for all these is different.
- How to install the Spectrum TV app on Firestick and make it ready to function?
If you want to install the Spectrum TV app on your Amazon Firestick device and do not get a proper guide for this, continue reading this article till the end because we are going to discuss all the procedures stepwise. But, before we proceed, let’s give you a brief idea about what exactly Firestick is. Firestick, offered by Amazon is the most-used streaming device throughout the world. But the problem is that the Spectrum TV app is not directly available on Amazon App Store.
To install Spectrum TV app on Firestick device, follow the steps below-
- Before starting the installation process, you have to give permission to your Firestick device to install applications from unknown sources since you will be downloading this app from a third-party source.
- Hold the home button of the remote for few seconds and four options will be displayed on your screen. Go to settings and open My Fire TV. Choose developer options.
- Here you’ll see two options- ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources. Click on the latter one but make sure that you have turned on ADB connections over the network. Now go back to the home screen and install a downloader.
- On your smartphone, open a browser and search for the Spectrum TV app and copy the URL address of this app. Meanwhile, the downloader is supposed to be installed on your device.
- After installing the downloader, go to its home screen, type the URL address of the Spectrum TV app in the search bar of the downloader and click on the Go button. Now, it gets connected to the server, and the Spectrum TV app will be downloaded on your Firestick device.
Thus, installation is completed and now you have to proceed with signing in and other processes with the steps given below-
For 3 types of customers, the signing-in process is different. If you are a Time Warner Cable customer, you can sign in using your Time Warner Cable ID password and username.
- If you’re already a spectrum customer, spectrum username will not work.
Instead of this, you have to use your spectrum.net email address and its
password. But, if you’re a BHN customer, then you can sign in to Spectrum TV app using
your Bright House Networks username and password.
- Before you use your newly created Spectrum TV app user account to watch any TV channel, let us make it clear that the activation process takes about 1-3 days.
Now, you are all set for streaming your Spectrum account.
Before ending, let’s tell you about an interesting feature named Send to TV. This feature allows you to control the cable set-top box. What you have to do is go to the Send to TV option in your Spectrum app and select the recipient cable TV set-top box by going into the settings. After running successfully, you can watch your favorite show on the TV connected to that set-top box on your cable tv services DeMotte, IN.
Hope this will be helpful for you and guide you perfectly in downloading the Spectrum TV app on Firestick device.