Electronic goods come with both the cons and the pros, and while selecting one, you should be aware of both. When the question comes to selecting the best hair dryer, confusions are bound to cloud your judgment without a question. The confusion isn’t actually regarding the quality of the hair dryer that you will be buying.
There are a lot of hair dryer manufacturers in India, who manufactures the dryers using different materials. And these materials depend on the type of hair you are having. So you see, your choice will have to consider different aspects when you are in the shop, looking for the best hair dryer.
Here are some of the tips that will help you in choosing the perfect hair dryer for your hair!
- MATERIAL OF THE BLOW DRYER
When you are considering the material of the blow dryer, make sure you know that each material is chosen differently for different hair, along with the volume. So, don’t just pick up any blow dryer randomly just because you like the color and the settings of the same.
- If you are having quite a good and appreciative volume of hair, then the perfect hair dryer material will be the titanium one. As they tend to get heated easily, lots of hair will reduce the heating time.
- Now, if you are having fine or dry hair, then choose porcelain or ceramic one. The covers allow the heat to get reduced and also facilitates the even distribution. The reduced harshness of the heat will help you in drying your dry or fine hairs.
- Now, for the thick and frizzy hairs, the best thing will be the ionic or the tourmaline dryers. The negative ions of the dryer will help in drying up the water molecules by breaking into small pieces.
- TAKE CARE OF THE POWER
You are aware of the presence of a motor inside the dryer which actually drives out the hot air. Now, this motor rotates at a particular speed. And this speed is set by the power consumption of the dryer. The more the wattage rating, more speed will be there for the motor to rotate. For normal hairs, a wattage rating of 1500 will be perfect but for thick hairs, make sure you are choosing one between 1800 and 2000. Don’t go for less wattage rated dryers as they will need replacement too often.
- HEAT SETTINGS
As your hair needs different treatment, try to get a hair dryer with different heat settings. This will allow you to set the amount of heat you need for drying up the strands. For example, thick hair needs high heat settings while the fine one needs the lowest.
- CHECK IN FOR A DIFFUSER IN THE DRYER
The diffuser in the blow dryer helps in maintaining the texture of the hair, especially if you have wavy or curvy hair. The main function of the diffuser is to concentrate the heat over a larger area without acting as a fan, thereby blowing away all your hair.
- COOL SETTINGS ARE FOR SLEEKNESS
If you develop of frizziness, it’s best to buy a hair dryer which will have cool settings. In this way, you can reduce the frizz and have a shiny, and silky hair, with a shimmering appearance.
- CHOOSE ONE WITH A CONCENTRATOR NOZZLE
For straightening your hair, the concentrator nozzle will definitely work like a magic wand. It generates a concentrated stream of hot air, which helps in straitening the frizz and also the curls. If you use a brush along the line of the nozzle, you will get sleek and smooth hair with no roughness. Make sure, you are buying the dryer from the potent hair dryer exporter in India as that will give you the guarantee of the nozzle function.