Do you own a business and don’t have enough time left to think about expanding your business or plan some future strategies for yourself. Then, maybe you should hire someone who can help you in completing your work in less time but with great ease. This may provide you with enough time to plan your future and strategies to expand your business. This is where corporate services providers can be helpful in reducing your stress and managing your work with maximum efficiency. There are many companies like Koh Management Services which are providing their various corporate services to help you grow your business. The services that they provide are briefed below:
- Accounting Services: In today’s competitive world many companies are outsourcing their accounting work to some expert vendor allowing the companies to more focus on their business. These vendors provide general accounting and bookkeeping services to you according to your business needs. They also help you in preparing the annual financial statements and general ledgers.
- Audit services: They understand your needs and provide you with quality audit reports for the business, share holders, investors, lenders and some stakeholders. They inform you on regular basis about your accounting, financial and regulatory development that may affect your business.
- Corporate secretarial services: They also provide corporate secretarial services in dealing with all the corporate compliances and legal requirements. They help in maintaining company secretarial records, filling of forms and returns at the registrar of the companies.
- Payroll services: These companies help in human resource outsourcing and help you in calculating and maintain employee salary and tax deduction. They also provide annual income tax forms to the company employees.
- Tax advisory services: These companies help you in attaining your business advisory needs and tax compliance. They build tax strategies for your business or company. They also help and guide you in monitoring and improving your tax controls, functions and risk management.