Streaming is a technology that sends multimedia information through data transfer using computer networks, especially the Internet, and is designed to make connections faster. A great example of streaming is the Youtube site, which uses this technology to stream videos in real time. So when you what is the best TV streaming service then it is important to follow the following.
In English, the word stream means stream or stream, and therefore the word streaming refers to the stream, and in technology, indicates a stream of data or multimedia content. Many people watch movies, serials or football games in streaming.
- Live streaming allows the user to watch a program being streamed live. There is also the possibility of broadcasting an event via live streaming so that people far away can watch.
- When a network connection is broadband, the information transmission speed is much higher, giving the user the feeling that audio and video are transmitted in real time. Currently, television broadcasters, as well as FM and AM radios, as well as various companies that hold events, use this technology for digital interaction with their listeners and customers.
- Streaming enables a user to play media, such as videos, that are always copyrighted so that they do not violate any of these rights, making them very similar to radio or open television. The technology is also widely used in online games, file storage sites, or any service where file uploads is quite fast.
The content, usually multimedia, is transmitted live to the user, who can access it at any time (it is an on demand service), only with an internet connection.
- Streamed media (also called stream) plays as digital information reaches the user. The quality of playback depends on the internet band, the quality of the connection. If the connection does not reach the minimum required level, the content will play with some interruptions.
- The original files are stored on servers connected to the high-speed internet, which is capable of transmitting them worldwide.
Streaming uses cloud computing technology.
Advantages of Streaming
One of the biggest advantages of the advent of streaming technology is the ability to distribute copyrighted content without harming such rights. Since there is no download of the files, the streaming service resembles television broadcasts.
Streaming services are often cheap and, as they have the advantage of free access at any time, have grown a lot.
In addition to content such as movies, TV series, documentaries, music and others, which include the automatic transmission and playback of files stored on servers, there is also live streaming , which is based on the same technology, but is geared to events that are happening at the exact moment of the transmission. It is even possible for the user to interact with the attending event.