When it comes to collecting information online, few methods are as effective as online forms. Depending on how they are structured online forms can be used in a variety of different ways to capture details of leads, carry out market research, or even collect online order and payment information.
The one caveat is that if you want to use online forms effectively, you need to be able to create and customize them – which is easier said than done if you don’t have experience with HTML, PHP and CSS code. But the good news is that you don’t need that experience if you use AidaForm instead.
Build Forms of Any Kind Quickly and Easily
Building an online form with AidaForm is simple and intuitive, and you won’t need to touch a single line of code. Its graphical interface will let you structure your form using customizable building blocks for the various types of fields that you would like to include.
The appearance of your form can be altered according to your needs as well, in order to make your form look more professional, help it to stand out, or make sure it matches your website’s design. It is possible to insert branding elements such as your logo into the form as well with AidaForm.
By providing you with the means to customize the structure and appearance of your forms, AidaForm will fully equip you with a method of creating any kind of form. For example if you want to you could create a contact form using the instructions at https://aidaform.com/forms/contact-form.html. Creating other types of forms for email newsletter signups, event registrations, customer surveys, or online orders is similarly straightforward.
Comprehensive and Versatile Features
Make no mistake there are far too many features in AidaForm to list, but some of its more notable features will let you:
- Select a template to act as a starting point and allow you to structure online forms more quickly.
- Add a wide variety of fields to your forms including dates, lists, CAPTCHA, file uploads, Google Maps, multiple-choice questions, and more.
- Apply themes to stylize your forms and customize them further based on your design specifications.
- Automatically handle the layout, field validation, fill-out hints and error messages in your form.
- Share forms easily via a direct link or publish them by copying and pasting the automatically-generated HTML code.
- Evaluate the data that is gathered and analyze it more effectively with the informative visualizations on the web interface.
- Export data to be processed or shared in the form of Google Sheets or Excel documents.
- Use the built-in integrations with MailChimp to import email addresses and Zapier to connect AidaForm with other compatible apps.
Starting to see just how powerful AidaForm truly is? It is safe to say that if you use it there will be practically no limitations in terms of the types of online forms that you can create. In fact you’ll be completely in control – and can take full advantage of the potential of online forms.