To replace the glass of these models, you have to carry out a lot of manipulation around the motherboard. There is a great risk of tearing off components, with tools or even with your fingers. Results? An iPhone that does not turn on or overheats. Loss of functions: camera, network or other.
Likewise, changing the power or mute or volume buttons on iPhones requires a lot of dexterity and patience. The danger? Improper handling of these small parts that are difficult to place correctly.
Aesthetics vs. Caution
Do you want to replace your iPhone’s chassis for aesthetic reasons? Be careful, deboning your iPhone involves risks which increase the more there are manipulations. To do this, you will need to: remove a lot of parts and then put them back in a specific order. Very often, screws are wandering around with the risk of damaging the device. For iPhone repair this is important.
The golden rule: do not force
Please do not try to force a screw or component that will refuse to dislodge. This is the best way to damage your iPhone.
As a general rule, it is not recommended to open your device to try to make a diagnosis. If you are embarking on a repair, make sure you: know what to do, follow a specific order, have the right part and the right tools. In any case, it is better to entrust the diagnosis and repair of your iPhone to professionals. It will cost you less than a damaged device.
- The iPhone 5 has a Retina display with a resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels with a maximum brightness of 500 cd. This panoramic Multi-Touch screen allowing benefiting from a fluid touch and facilitating navigation. Even if this screen is resistant, after several shocks it weakens and is more prone to breakage. When an iPhone 5 screen cracks or breaks, sometimes it happens that the LCD gets damaged. The iPhone therefore becomes unusable because navigation is no longer possible.
So what to do? There are several solutions:
Go through a repair professional but also buy a repair kit to replace it yourself. Which is the cheapest? Repairing your cell phone yourself is between 2 and 3 times cheaper than going through a repairer. But is it accessible to everyone? Of course, this is precise and careful handling but thanks to the tool kit provided in the package and with the help of video tutorials, it is quite possible to replace the screen of the iPhone 5. This repair generally takes between 5 to 10 minutes to be carried out. You can find free on the Internet and some channels Youtube of video tutorials to repair professional you delivering the key stages of this repair and they also give you tips for these operations are conducted in the best possible conditions.
Our team of specialists will try the experience and give you advice:
- Settle in a bright and quiet room
- Take the proposed tools kit (they are essential)
- Order a magnetic template which allows the screws to be stored in the right places and which prevents them from being lost.
- Put the tutorial video on the computer, television or tablet to help yourself perform the repair.