Are you looking forward to share a great video but worried about its unwanted ads or unnecessary clips? Now, ads are common with almost any video we capture online. On the other hand, while shooting a video, we often tend to record many unwanted scenes. However, you can now remove these disturbing elements from your video and present a truly spectacular capture with the help of Movavi Video Editor. The Movavi program is one of the best tools to cut videos and flaunt a smartly edited visual to your audience.
Gigapixel AI review :Get full information here
Let’s see how you can remove the unwanted parts of your video with Movavi Video Editor.
Download and install Movavi Video Editor in your computer or laptop.
Click on Add Media Files & select the video that you want to work upon.
This is one of the most important steps of the video splitting process.
First, you will have to divide the video in half. You will see a red marker on the program window. Just take it to the part of the video that you wish to cut out. Then, click on Split tab. It will divide the video in two parts- the one that you want and the one that you don’t.
To remove an unnecessary part from the video, take red market to the start of the clip and click on Split. Then take the marker to the end of the scene and again click on Split. Then, just click on Delete tab to remove the selected portion.
Now, it’s time to save the edited video. Choose the destination folder from Save to section & click on Start tab. The video will get saved to the chosen folder immediately.
Features of Movavi Video Editor
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Able to perform a huge number of editing functions like splitting or joining ot rotating of clips
- Able to add special effects to your video
- Allows users to add transitions and audio to the video
- Supports a large number of video formats and allows conversion in any major format.
Useful tips for users:
- To add the video to the Movavi program window, you can also drag & drop your video from its folder to the program timeline.
- If you want to convert the video in another format, you can do that by clicking on Export tab, before you choose the destination folder.