Facing a printing issue in your system and getting the status of Error Printing? Here, I have come to resolve your issue. In this guide, I am going to share some relevant solutions which you can apply one or the other that suits you the most. So, you can follow this guide and resolve your problem within a few steps and without hiring an expert for it. So, let’s have a look at it.
Some relevant solutions for Error Printing Status
#1.USB Driver update
To update your USB Driver, you would need to try the following steps.
- Press Windows key+R and open the run dialog box.
- Go to the Device Manager and open Universal Serial Bus Controller.
- Now, look for USB Port Driver like mass storage, generic USB, etc.
- Now, select update driver software.
- A new screen will get appear. Now, switch to Search Automatically for Update Drivers.
- Click OK and your solution is ready.
If you are still getting the Error Printing status, you can switch to the next solution.
#2.Restart the Printer Spool Service
- Here again, you would first need to press Windows key+R and open the dialog box.
- Type Services.msc and search for Printer Spooler.
- Right-click on it after getting this option and select Stop.
- Now, close the window. Click on My Computer and switch to Windows Explorer Window.
- Go to print spool folder to clean the jam so that, queue services can work properly.
- Select all the files and delete them.
- Go back to the service window. Now, try to print again to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
- Well, if you are still facing the same issue, you should now use the troubleshooter to solve it.
- Open the Run dialog box and type control.
- Go to its search box, type troubleshooter, and click troubleshooting.
- Now, click on Printer under the Hardware and Sound section. Enter the confirmation code if asked.
- Press next, and the troubleshooter will solve all the issues automatically.
So, guys, these are some of the common ways to instantly resolve the Error Printing Status. Well, if still none of these solutions works, search for the main issue and solve it.
#4.Detach Paper Jam
If these solutions are not working, there are chances that paper jam is the root of this problem. So, to solve this, you would need to detach the paper jam, and for this, you would need to check the cartridge holder, duplexer, and fuse. If any paper is causing the problem in these machines, remove the paper and solve the problem.
#5.Restart the printer
Well, the easiest and the most common solution for resolving printer problems is to restart it. Turn off the power of the printer and unplug it from your system. Wait for some time, switch it on, and plug it back to your computer. Restart your system also for some better results. This problem will surely be going to solve the problem. But if you still do not find it working well, try the next solution.
#6.Reinstall the printer properly
So, guys, if all these solutions are not working, you should check whether you have installed the printer properly or not.
- Go to the Start button>Settings>Devices.
- Search for Printers and Scanners and look for your printer.
- It will be OK if you find your printer, but if you don’t find it, click on Add a Printer or Scanner option.
- Wait for some time, and your system will detect it.
- Check whether the printer is ON or OFF, and reassure that it is connected properly.
So, guys, these are some of the easiest solutions which can resolve the Error Printing status. Follow the guide, and you will get your problem solved. Thank You.