After the advent of the Internet, the primacy of web design could not be taken lightly. Web Design has been closely associated with graphic designing which arose from the browser’s technological advancements. It began with the Mosaic, went on to Internet Explorer and expanded further. The rapid evolution of web design can be attributed to web browsers in particular.
With growing competition, companies are vying with each other and continually working on improving their web design for the improved and visually appealing website. It has become essential to creating positive first impressions that go a long way to build a loyal clientele, and a lot depends on the design of the website. Thus, it is crucial to hire an experienced and expert custom web design company that comes up with a stunning website design.
Web Design Components
- Creative web design companies use seven components to design an attractive website.
- Colors– The color used in a website must help in conveying the identity of the company. Moreover, colors have significant emotional connotations making it critical to use the right color scheme on the website.
- Fonts– Web designers use fonts that convey the meaning of the company and what it stands for. For instance, a News Website may go for Times Roman font and not with a Freestyle Script.
- Graphics and Pictures-Use of attractive graphics and pictures help in making the website visually attractive.
- User-Friendly– Care should be taken that navigation of the website is meaningful and user-friendly.
- Simplicity– The designing of the website must be on the minimalist or simple lines rather than convoluted or complicated ones but at the same time interesting to explore.
- Consistency– There must be consistency in all website pages in terms of color, heading, button styles and more reinforcing the subliminal message conveyed by the website through its design.
- Clarity– Sharp images and text are essential to ensure in website design.
Latest Creative Web Design Trends
- User Experience– One of the latest web design trends take care of the critical concerns of mobile platforms and UX or User Experience. It is for this reason; web designers prefer flat designs which are easy to download.
- Web Trends– The web trends ensure minimal use of negative space incorporating mobile interface needs rather than a video slider, computer or slideshow added to a background video, web page, front-end frameworks, CSS animation, etc.
- Material Design– It is about Google design standards that have layer concept like separate elements in image editing software. It has less text and more imagery.
- Typography– Use of myriad typographies like sans-serif, serif, and handwriting.
- Dynamic Storytelling– Use of graphics to tell a story with text support.
- Besides growing use of latest web design trends, updates designer tools like Adobe Project Comet is also being used for its uniqueness.
When looking for unique and attractive looking web design, it is important to choose the right web design company. A professional company can help you create a website that soon finds a prominent space in the world of web with its unique designing elements.
Check out them DesignRush today!