Not all data can be guaranteed totally safe. Loss of data can happen anytime, anywhere. This is when professional free data recovery software is of great importance. Here are the two best free file recovery programs to use in order to rescue deleted, formatted, data from damaged or inaccessible Mac-based storage devices.
If you have lost the data, there is a good chance that you can recover, especially if you have lost a single file. If you have lost a considerable amount of data, there is a good chance that you can recover part or even more of it.
As soon as you realize that you have lost data, stop doing any work on the computer. Download one of the following programs now and groped to get it back. Putting it out and continuing to create, edit, and download the files will lessen the chances of you being able to recover the data. In any bad time, room for professional hard disk recovery Philadelphia experts is always open.
What are the best free data recovery programs?
It’s really hard to find a piece of freeware that can recover deleted Mac files. Most demo versions are only available for scanning and viewing, and require you to upgrade to the full version to recover files. Searching the Internet, we discovered two free recovery tools for Mac users.
MiniTool for Data Recovery
MiniTool Recovery is designed to recover data from a range of storage devices. It is the most popular recovery tool for Mac on CNET for free.
- After downloading the app, click on it to start.
- It is asked: “Choose a way to start recovery. Undelete Recovery, Damaged Partition Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery, Digital Media Recovery, or Recovery CD / DVD” Click the option that applies.
- If you want to recover files that were formatted, click Damaged Partition Recovery.
- If you want to recover data from a flash drive, MP3 player or iPod, click Digital Media Recovery.
Data Rescue for Mac
“Outstanding,” say the editors of CNET when it comes to this recovery application. Part of what makes this application is easy to use animated interface.
- First ‘Start New Scan’.
- Click the hard drive or volume where you find lost files, then click Next.
- Select the task you want your application to run on the hard drive. Choose from Deleted File Scan or Deep Scan.
- The app will pull up two folders, Files Found and Files Rebuilt.
- To recover the file, select the file or files that you want to recover. Click and drag the highlighted file (s) into your favorite destination on your hard drive.
Just select one of them from freeware data recovery for Mac to get your wonderful digital memories back. You can get further data recovery guidance from salvagedata