Most of the companies today are into the business of hiring remote teams in remote based areas. The employee is no longer required to come at the office to do their job nor is the employer longer required to pay high rental on office spaces. That’s why to save resources and exact high productivity most of them utilize project management software to monitor their remote teams. So, if you’re one of those who are looking for the best management software, here’s our top 10 list:
1. ActiveCollab- This software has easy to use and time saving features that provides great access for both team leaders and their members to connect and be notified with each other. Specifically, the team leader can directly add, assign and notify their members for the project and for the replying and posting of comments it can be easily done via e-mail. So, there’s much ease in communication using ActiveCollab.
2. Assembla- This software is quiet confusing at first, but after taking a while through the system it’s actually like a forum that has utilizes a ticketing system to give tasks to members who are in remote areas. But all the time, the project leader has the most control in the system with a constant reminder to read and follow instructions carefully.
3. Basecamp- Basically, if you want to avoid heavy email threads in your inbox, then Basecamp is very good for your company. Unlike ActiveCollab which mainly uses the e-mail to get access, here users can directly post to Basecamp. Good thing this supports most of the popular file sharing formats and revisions to these files is not complicated.
4. Central Desktop- Central Desktop is the same with other project management software that allows you to work anywhere that has internet connection. A cloud-based platform is preferably essential to get real-time web conferencing, time tracking, and instant messaging, document editing and discussion forums.
5. Confluence-This software focuses more on documentation and information sharing.
6. Kapost-This software is like a newsroom where the collaborators focus more on the concept.
7. Producteev-This is like an on-line to do list which key feature is generating a productivity report.
8. Teambox- This software is very easy to use. It handles the organization of your inbox when it comes to project updates.
9. TeamLab-This management platform is free. This is for small to medium sized companies who wants to create their own social network within the company.
10. Time Doctor-This software assures you how to handle time wisely to generate high productivity.