1. A DIY solution to the 3200 upgrade error. Click on the following links and the update button. iPhone 3GS ,iPhone 4 GSM, iPhone 4 CDMA, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2 WiFi, iPad 2,2 – GSM, iPad 2,3 – CDMA, iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 4G, Apple TV2.
2. Private Browsing. Apple provides you all the confidentiality you need for browsing data you want to remain confidential. Use safari for this one.
3. Keyboard shortcuts. Go to Settings, general and keyboard to store your messages template like.
4. Weather forecasts. Know your weather forecast by turning on Location Services in your settings.
5. Location-based reminders. Reminders are no longer just time-based, you can be reminded what you’re supposed to do in a specific area, use the Remind Me button and turn on At a Location for this.
6. Safari Reading List. This works like a bookmark, take note of the page you’d want to read by tapping Add to Reading List.
7. Safari Reader. Allows you to view what you’re reading in full screen.
8. Email Flagging. You can flag your emails in iOS 5.
9. Formatting Emails. If you don’t want to bore your recipient, you can simply double-tap your screen and format your message style.
10. Twitter integration. Tweet like you’ve never been able to before, head on to Settings>Twitter and fill-up the username and password requirements.
11. Customized Vibrations. Know who’s calling you simply through customizing the vibration types linked with a specific person from your contacts.
12. Alternate Map routes. iOS5 gives you alternate road routes plus the traffic indicators towards your destination.
13. Default email address. Choose a default account through going to settings>mail, contacts, calendars and scroll to default account, so you won’t have to select your email account over and over again.
14. Camera Roll. Perform easy photo organization by creating folders in the Photos app.
15.Auto focus and Camera grid. The Camera’s new Grid overlay allows you to line up photos in one spot.
16. Photo Enhancements. Now you can photoshop in your device, tap the edit button when viewing a photo.
17. iPad gestures. Apple’s iOS 5 has gestures that can be used as shortcuts for accessing apps like the 5 finger pinch that can take the person to Home screen.
18. Geotags. You can group your photos by location through the Photos app and Places button.
19. Voice Memos. Through the new iMessage, you can launch the Voice Memo app and record things audio manner.
20. Lock screen camera. No more lost picture moments because of locked screen, you just have to tap twice the Home button and a camera button comes up.
21. Alert Style. You can customize your alert styles for your notification center, simply click on Settings>Notifications and choose among the different alert styles available.