Google Panda is the newest search algorithm for Google and its aim is to come up with high quality content sites while blotting out those that rank low. What is disturbing with Google Panda is that since its release date, many sites have already claimed that they have lost their rankings and traffic, and that they cannot do anything about it anymore. Here are a few things then to remember about Google Panda to avoid such happenstance to your site.
1. Google Panda may blot the entire site just because it has low value content even if there are a number of other unique and valuable items. How can you know if your site is endangered from the Google Panda? If your site contains duplicated and redundant materials that are outsource and spread out in a number of networks, if your site has short and unsubstantial articles, and several stylistic, factual and spelling errors, then your site might be considered to have low quality content.
2. Since Google Panda brings judgement to content, the sites then that steal and duplicate things are backlisted, thus you need to focus on creating unique content.
3. Authority is considered to be an important factor, but what can be considered as authority factors by Google Panda? Your site content should be something that can be trusted because it is written by an expert and is extensively discussed to a point that people may want to recommend, share and send this to friends who might be interested in the discussed topics too.
4. Advertisements in your site should be kept at a ratio – or at least in a minimal level, only enough to generate the cash you envision for your site to have.
5. Google Panda changes the presentation of the sites it hits, and these can be recognized through scourging the page views. If there is a massive fall in traffic, then Google Panda might have hit the site too.
Although Google Panda might seem evil because it waits for no reason before blotting out or backlisting a certain site, but this really just justifies the fact that there is a great need to actually have original works in ones’ site, and that stealing other content is definitely a no-no in the world of internet.