MacBook Air’s imperfection:
The trend of nowadays netbooks, laptops, and tablets are base on how skinny the gadgets are. The more skinny the more trendy, the more trendy the gadgets are the more possible to be bought in the market. The MacBook Air is the new product of apple that is super-thin. The Super-thin model of Apple has so many compromises which will appear less appealing to the customers.
Just for an instance:
1. Using 80GB iPod hard drive as system drive. Apple’s customers are much favoured to a thicker fashion of the MacBook rather than to have a skinny model that has an anorexic.
2. Non-expandable memory. The motherboard of the MacBook Air has a 2GB RAM, that’s too undersized memory for a notebook that’s worth 2,500-4,500 Australian Dollars.
3. 64GB flash memory as hard drive. As replacement for the hard drive memory is quite nice, the dreadful thing is that it is worth 1,400 Australian Dollars.
4. Single USB port. Without the USB hub with you or the extension cord, it cannot connect from one gadget to another. Branding MacBook Air as ultraportable notebook is already defeated.
5. No wireless broadband. Please Imagine, the trendy notebook that is so thin has no built-in broadband. It is quite mismatch for a thick broadband to connect in a single port notebook to have an internet connection.
6. Last Gen Processor. The latest processor of MacBook Air is equal to Core 2 Duo, Which means it is so slow version. Remember it doesn’t mean that when you’re using the word “latest” is equal to “better”.
7. No microphone port. Well of course you need to have a USB hub to connect.
8. Non-replaceable battery. If there’s already fussed in your notebook’s battery, expect to send it out the entire MacBook Air to Apple’s company.
9. Not that thin. Apple’s claimed that MacBook Air is the super-thin model of all competing notebooks. For the record, Fujitsu Q2010 is half a millimetre thicker than to MacBook Air. Thick a little bit but when we look the lifebook of Fujitsu it is more appealing than Mac Air.
10. No Ethernet Port. You need to have USB Ethernet adaptor just in case your router stops working.
What is super-thin yet anorexic? That’s the simple point for those who still want to have MacBook Air in their laps. Know the specs first and have review in every product, that’s the secret to get awesome notebook.
Our users have shown interest in:
- imperfectikns in apple air i pad