Best Martial Arts iOS Apps:
Self-defense is one of the main principles in martial arts. In today’s increasing crime rates, it is quite important for you to arm yourself with knowledge to take both defense and offense, in case some bad men may intend to harm you.
And for that, we have a list of top 7 best martial arts iOS apps below:
1. Marine Martial Arts: This is available for $1.99 at the iTunes App Store. Its developer is Double Dog Studios of which the main features of this app include the 500 plus pages of the U.S.
Marine Corp training manual. It contains tactics, techniques and procedures for close combat with or without arm, as well as lethal techniques. This app also trains you with the fundamentals in fighting.
2. Wing Chun Masters: This educational martial arts app is created by Crooked Creative LLC and is available at App Store for $5.99. This app trains you the never ever seen before videos of Wing Chun techniques.
3. Martial Arts – Learn How To Protect Yourself: This is available at the App Store for $0.99 by the AppWarior. It teaches the art of self-defense with jujitsu, of which it includes the four methods of combat and five main sectors of jujitsu arts training. Jujitsu is useful in improving both mental and physical form.
4. Kung Fu 101: This app is available for $2.99 at the iTunes App Store.
If you’re one of the fans of Kung Fu Panda, then this app is one of the best ways to learn the Chinese Kung Fu. It also features the Tai Ji techniques, a systematic thought of balance of which basic instructions were profound in this app. apparently, you will learn both the techniques of Tai Ji and Kung Fu in this app.
5. Martial Arts Study: This encyclopedic type of application is made available to us at the App Store for $0.99.
This includes informative explanations of the traditions of combat, the look of martial arts and the objective of defense from physical threats. It contains details about the Brazilian jujitsu, Hapkido, Martial Arts China, Dragon Kung Fu, and other martial arts.
6. iKata Karate: This is available for $9.99 at the App Store. It teaches the essential katas in Shotokan of which you can prepare yourself for an upgrade in the examination of Shotokan style.
7. Taekwondo Personal Trainer: This is the first ever personal Taekwondo trainer you can have at home for only $1.99. You can learn the correct moves of Taekwondo with basic systematic images for each.
Our users have shown interest in:
- ios 7 apps art