Modern Warefare 3 will be yet another huge game when it hits the stores, but here we list 5 things we don’t want to see in this game.
Hardcore games are taking off with on-line gaming. Not to mention its popularity is perceived to be increasing in the coming years. Passing behind the old shadow of home video games, on-line gaming is undeniably the most sought after past time video games for ultimate geeks.
However, with the recent release of Call of Duty Black Ops the on-line gaming society seems to be uncomfortable with the game’s latest strikes. Due to this, many fanatics are worrying that the same low scores will follow in the upcoming Modern Warfare 3 (MW3).
For that reason, we felt obliged to express our opinion regarding this matter. In view of this, we have listed 5 things that we don’t like in the recent Black Ops, eventually we wish that these things will never be again repeated in MW3. Those things are as follows:
- Second Chance/Last Stand – We have seen this part very unrealistic. A lot of the gamers are annoyed when you got to shot someone and expect to immediately take your pistol, but your enemy kills you before you could grab a chance to shoot them first.
- Spawn trapping – This application is somewhat terrible with multiplayer maps. Its developer, Trey arch must have to deal in fixing this issue sooner, so that they can catch up with other issues too.
- Camping – The camping strategy in Black Ops is pretty dramatic, so we would like to see the camping in MW3 to be smarter and more alert.
- Poor Weapon Balance -Unlocking and switching off to another weapon must be smoother and snappier.
- Knife kills – This also needs modification due to unrealistic stunts.
Our users have shown interest in:
- call of duty black ops