Here we list The 5 Best Zombie Themed Games & Apps on iPhone:
The thrills of the movie “The Night of the Living Dead” are coming back like “zombies”. It seems like those dead corpse are restored back to life, as they are literally alive to almost every themes in on-line gaming, movies, music, political movement and in technological gadgets. For that reason, the recent Zombie themed apps in Apple products are not surprising to me at all. In fact, one author of the article at iphoneappcafe provided us a list of top 5 zombie themed apps in iPhones right now. Those top 5 zombie apps are as follows:
1. Zombie Fields: This zombie themed app game has topped the list for its hardcore level ups and hardcore weapons to kill zombies in two modes: assault or survival.
2. Plants vs. Zombies: The second in this list is the most popular Plant vs. Zombies in which you will arm your house with those plants so that zombies will not go swarm around your house.
3. Zombie Booth: 3D Zombiefier App: This app is incredible. You don’t have to hire a makeup artist and dump your face with prosthetics to make you like a real zombie. Just a click and you will transform into the most horrible face in the planet. Of course, this will only appear in photos.
4. Call of Duty: World At War Zombies: This game app provides up to four player support from the Internet/Wi-fi, but only two players were allowed in bluetooth.
5. Monsterz Revenge: In its title alone, even if you’re still alive you are playing like you are already dead visiting your friends and sending them gifts.
There’s nothing much that I can say with the influence of zombies in this 21st century. You can do whatever you want and express everything in what you do. The Zombie mania belongs to this free expression of the mind only that for me its influence is too much.