The 3D-compatible Yamaha YHT-494BL Complete Home Theater System delivers clear and dynamic sound from an HD Audio capable AV receiver with 1080p HDMI repeater (4 in/1 out), a low and slim front speaker, compact surround speakers and an Advanced YST subwoofer. Yamaha knows music like no one else, because only Yamaha does it all–from music creation through reproduction. Yamaha crafts the widest range of premium instruments, from pianos to woodwinds to drums, to give artists their voice. Yamaha creates innovative studio tools so producers can record and mix songs and soundtracks. And Yamaha fills stadiums and concert halls with beautifully amplified sound to raise audiences to their feet. That means that Yamaha uses its knowledge of all aspects of audio design to bring the music to life in your home with the best in home theater and audio.
The Yamaha YHT-494 home theater system is a 3D-compatible “home theater in a box” that delivers clear and dynamic sound from an HD-Audio-capable AV receiver featuring a 1080p HDMI repeater (4 in/1 out), a low and slim front speaker, compact surround speakers, and an Advanced YST subwoofer. The addition of exclusive Yamaha sound technologies make the YHT-494 the perfect choice for an immersive home theater experience at a strong value.
The YHT-494 offers HDMI repeater (reception and transmission of HDMI signals) up to 1080p resolution, maintaining the highest possible quality from the digital input to your HD monitor. With four HDMI inputs, you can connect four high-definition AV sources. You also get the benefits of Deep Color (30/36 bit), the x.v.Color Standard, high refresh rate, and Lip Sync (automatic synching of audio and video).
The Yamaha YHT-494 supports the latest HDMI 30- and 36-bit color depths, improved from the 24-bit depth of previous versions. This “Deep Color” allows the rendering of billions of colors for far greater accuracy. Colors are so vivid they seem to jump off the screen, with perfectly smooth tonal transitions and ultra-fine gradations between colors. It also enables many times more shades of gray, for higher contrast ratio.
- Receiver (HTR-3063)
- Minimum RMS Output Power per Channel: 100 W x 5 (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD)
- Dynamic Power per Channel (Front L/R): 110/130/160/180 W (8/6/4/2 ohms)
- Frequency Response (AV5, Front): 10 Hz–100 kHz +0, -3 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (AV5, Front SP Out): 0.06% (1 kHz, 50 W/8 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (AV5, Input Shorted): 98 dB (250 mV)
- Video Monitor Out Frequency Response: 5 Hz–60 MHz ±3 dB (component video signal)
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.5 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8″ x 6″ x 12-3/8″
- Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Speaker System
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz–20 kHz
- Front Speaker System including Center Speaker (NS-BR300)
- Drivers: 1 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ cone x 3
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 31-1/2″ x 2″ x 2-3/4″
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Surround Speakers (NS-B285)
- Driver: 2 1/2″ cone full-range driver
- Input Power (Nominal/Max): 30 W / 80 W
- Sensitivity: 81 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ x 4-7/8″
- Weight: 1.1 lbs/unit (with stand)
- Subwoofer (NS-SW280)
- Output Power: 100 W
- Driver: 6 1/2″ cone
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 10-3/8″ x 10-3/8″ x 12-1/2″
- Weight: 15.2 lbs