Located in a futuristic utopia, a force of peacekeepers frustrated elite rumors of civil war. But the deception within the ranks has caused two members of the most feared unitto strike on their own. Now, trapped in a deserted paradise, Grayson Hunt and Sato Ishiare surrounded by hordes of flesh eating mutants and gangs.
Survive on two goals: to leave the planet alive and avenge the man who sent them there. As Grayson Hunt,players manage an array of combat moves over the top and outrageously largeweapons that are fed into the system ’Skillshot ”different Bulletstorm to produceunprecedented levels of frenetic gameplay and scream-inducing satisfaction.
Bulletstorm is a first-person shooter (FPS) where players find themselves stranded on aplanet, but once a paradise planet adult oriented, now it’s hell incarnate, with wild andmutant bands from eating meat. The goal is simple: to survive, escape the planet and return the son of a bitch who sent you there. Additional features include deep 2.4 player support, a variety of ways to defeat enemies, both large and small, an impressivearsenal of weapons and a history of Marvel Comics in writing.
- Incredible New “Skillshot” System – Combine outrageous gunplay with Bulletstorm’s unique kick, slide and leash mechanics as you kill with skill. Every enemy presents a new opportunity for stylish, over-the-top and ever increasingly bloody ways to take them down.
- The Circle of Awesome – Kill with skill to rack up the points. Cash in these points for upgrades. Use these upgrades to pull off even bigger and better “skillshots” and earn even more points. Bulletstorm’s upgrade system truly is a circle of awesome that rewards players who kill in the most creative ways.
- Badass Weaponry – From your trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen that truly put the fun back into the First Person Shooter.
- A Pulp Sci-fi Adventure – Featuring a script by the acclaimed Marvel Comics writer Rick Remender (The Punisher), Bulletstorm takes you on a journey filled with plot twists and turns from betrayal to revenge and ultimately redemption.
- A Dangerous Planet of Forgotten Paradise – Travel from scorched desserts to tropical forests and an adult playground resort on a beautifully realized paradise defiled, delivered by the power of the Unreal Engine.
Pre-order Bulletstorm before February 22, 2011 and recieve an automatic upgrade to Bulletstorm – Epic Edition, which includes:
- Guaranteed early access to the public beta for Gears of War 3 – the spectacular conclusion to one of the most memorable and celebrated sagas in video games
- Peace Maker Carbine, boots and armor
- 25,000 experience points to use right off the bat
- Visual upgrades for the iconic leash
The Bulletstorm will be released on February 22, 2011. Click Here to Pre-Order it from Amazon.