Roku is a little box that allows you to instantly stream tons of entertainment on your TV. Watch over 100,000 movies and TV shows from Netflix, Amazon Video On Demand, and more. Listen to music on Pandora, or listen to your own iTunes playlists. Even watch major sports, news, or original Internet programming. It’s all available whenever you want it. The all-new Roku XD delivers the highest quality HD video, in the smallest box, at the lowest price. No wonder Roku is the best selling streaming player ever.
Roku XD Streaming Player Features:
- Works with any TV — up to 1080p. Roku delivers biggest and best streaming video experience you can get
- It’s really easy. Be up and running in 5 minutes. Roku works with any TV.
- No PC needed. Roku connects to your high-speed Internet connection wirelessly. With the XD, you get extended-range Wireless N.
- No extra monthly bills. Use your existing subscriptions (like Netflix or Major League Baseball), or enjoy free and on-demand content (like Pandora, Flickr, and Amazon VOD).
- It’s always getting better. Roku is constantly expanding its library of streaming entertainment, so there will always be something new to watch.
Netflix and Roku: the original instant movie partnership – Over two years after the launch of the first Roku Netflix player, Roku still delivers the best combination of streaming movie performance and price. With your Netflix membership, browse and search over 20,000 movies and TV episodes to watch whenever you want. The exclusive Instant Replay button lets you skip back instantly to replay that line you just missed. Plus, there are no extra monthly or yearly fees.
XD = top video performance: Step up with the Roku XD and get more. Up to 1080p high-definition streaming video. Extended range Wireless-N technology, so you can get it almost anywhere in your house. We even added an Instant Replay button, so you can skip back instantly in 10 second jumps. It’s the only streaming player that can do it.
Roku XD Streaming Player Includes:
- Remote control with Instant Replay
- Two AAA batteries
- Audio/video outputs: HDMI, Composite A/V (red/white/yellow)
- Connectivity: Wireless B/G/N, Ethernet
- Composite (red/white/yellow) A/V cable
- Power adapter
- Getting Started guide
- One year warranty
To use Roku, you need a high-speed Internet connection with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level DSL). For HD video, we recommend 5 Mbps (if you’re not sure what your speed is, go to www.speedtest.net and run the simple test). You may also need a wireless or wired router if you cannot connect Roku directly to your cable or DSL modem. Oh yeah, you also need a TV.
Our users have shown interest in:
- hd player
- Ti-Tech xD player