A teaser video of expected Motorola android tablet has come down, in which Galxy Tab and Apple iPad has got stabbed. The new video which was made for public viewing today features a historical look at the tablet, citing as far as the Rosetta Stone up to the iPad and Galaxy Tab. The Video also shows brief explanation of each tablets weakness. It’s very interesting to know the response of Apple and Samsung about the video.
The “tablets” shown include:
- Ancient Egyptian tablets: “Good graphics, but weight makes for difficult portability”
- The Ten Commandments: “Excellent durability, but zero flexibility (can’t edit)”
- The Rosetta Stone: “Multi-lingual support, but low resolution screen”
- Mayan Inscriptions: “Successful Latin American distribution, but rumored 2012 self-destruct feature”
- GRiDPad: “Launched as inventory tool, but 20MB hard drive limits inventory to just 12 items”
- iPad: “It’s like a giant iPhone, but…it’s like a giant iPhone”
- Galaxy Tab: “Android OS, but Android OS…for a phone”
Another interesting feature of the video is the appearance of a bee towards the end. You have to read this together with most anticipated OS, Honeycomb – which will be either Android OS 2.4 or 3.0) is expected to be launched in 2011, and it’s the first version of the Android OS that Google has planned for tablets. Android tablets that have hit the market (like Samsung’s Galaxy Tab) use Android OS 2.2 “Froyo,” a version that even Google has asked not be used for tablets as it was not built with the tablet form factor in mind.
Anyway, these all are predictions and no confirmation has come out from Motorola, here is the Video. check out and feel free to let us know about your thought.