Playboy Magazine has selected 10 best cars of 2010 according to the categories listed. Korean automaker Hyundai’s Equus, was named most likely to succeed Car of the Year 2011 and ranked No. 10. Luxury sedan made by Hyundai Motors Corp., South Korea is currently still in the form of concept cars. Equus is said to be able to compete with the BMW 7 Series and Mercedes Benz S550. Equus still holds the current machine, which is 4600 cc. The machine is still considered qualified to support the performance of Equus. And the sedan will be equipped with 5000 cc V8 engine.
The declaration of the review was reported by The Auto Channel. Ken Gross, Playboy Automotive publisher says it conducted a series of selection of different brands and types of vehicles with four wheels from around the world. Not only that. The team also tested by the magazine drive, which entered into nomination. Gross calls the 10 best cars of 2010 will be submitted to the journal of adults in the January issue of 2011. Here are 10 best cars of Playboy.
- 1. Playboy 2011 Car of the Year: Mercedes Benz AMG SLS
- 2. The best hybrid car: Honda CR-Z
- 3. The best sport sedans: Aston Martin Rapide
- 4. Best Sports Coupe: Cadillac CTS-V
- 5. Best Convertible: Porsche Boxster Syper
- 6. Best ROI: Mazda 2
- 7. Best SUV: Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 8. Best Commuter: Nissan Leaf
- 9. Best Plug ins: Chevrolet Volt
- 10. Most likely to succeed: Hyundai Equus
This is the best car in 2010 by Playboy magazine. These cars will be the car of the year 2011.