Follow our guide to know how to activate your iPhone 4. Watch the iPhone uses a 4 miniSim card you need to pick up an AT & T store to activate. There is no money for.
How to Activate Your iPhone 4:
1) Download and install (or update) the latest version of iTunes.
2) Connect your iPhone 4 to your PC or Mac via the included USB cable 16 pin and follow the onscreen instructions. They will ask for your phone, synchronize data, etc. If you name a lot of the media may take a while for the first sync Note.
3) Activate the iPhone 4 or online at att.com / activations or by calling 1-866-895-1099 from another phone. Note: You need the wireless number to activate the account social security number and zip code to give. Activation may take several minutes.
4) Start your new phone and make a test call. Set your visual voice mail box by touching the green phone icon, the voice mail icon on the right and select set. You will receive a password (make it easy) and be able to use standard or custom greeting.
And you’re done!
Our users have shown interest in:
- how activate iphone 4
- how to activate and iphone 4
- how to activate your iphone 4 after deactivating the password