Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is a high energy racing game that brings the Need For Speed franchise back to its racing/chasing roots. The game allows players to experience a massive open-world game environment from both the perspective of a racer or a cop bent on shutting down racer. Players on both sides have access to a wide range of real, high-performance vehicles, as well as weapons, equipment and power-ups that heighten the excitement of the race and chase. Additional features include: Need For Speed ‘Autolog,’ a powerful in-game social media communication system; 1-8 player online support; and leaderboards.
Now according to the Amazon Online retailer site, the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit will be released on November 16. To buy Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit from Amazon, Click Here.
In Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit players will experience the thrill of the chase and the rush of the escape as they play through full careers as both a cop and a racer – solo or connected. The blistering speeds, brutal busts and heart-stopping getaways are all connected via Need for Speed Autolog. This network not only connects friends for epic head-to head pursuits and races, but also enables players to compare performances and stats, thereby setting the stage for the ultimate in friendly competition.
- Career – For the first time in Need for Speed history, players will experience the gripping and heart-racing action of both cops and racers. Hot Pursuit seamlessly links a tremendously deep and fully-defined single player career with a groundbreaking multiplayer experience across all race modes. In the end, whether playing online with friends, taking on friends challenges or the single player career, players will earn bounty that levels them up and unlocks new cars, weapons and equipment.
- Need For Speed Autolog – In Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, your friends drive your gameplay experience. Need for Speed Autolog is a revolutionary system that connects friends directly to each other’s games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges. Need for Speed Autolog instinctively delivers challenges based on what your friends have been doing, creating a hugely dynamic, socially competitive experience.
- Weapons and Equipment – Enhance the intensity of the pursuit using multiple weapons as the heat level increases during a pursuit. Whether taking down suspects with a variety of cop weapons or using evasion equipment as a racer to outsmart the cops, players will always have a method for gaining an edge over their opponent.
- Cars – Experience the thrill of driving the world’s most desirable high performance cars at incredible speeds. Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
- Multiplayer Support – Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit contains 1-8 player online support as well as leaderboards.
Check out Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Pagani Zonda Gameplay video,
Minimum PC System Requirements:
- OS – Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor – Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+
- RAM Memory – 1.5 GB
- Hard Drive – 6.5 GB free
- Video Memory – 256 MB
- Video Card – nVidia GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1900
- Sound Card – DirectX Compatible
- Network – Absolute minimum internet broadband connection speed of 512 Kbps for online multiplayer
- DirectX – 9.0c
- Other – Keyboard, mouse, DVD ROM drive
To buy Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit from Amazon, Click Here.
Our users have shown interest in:
- need for speed
- need for speed hot pursuit for free on google play
- robert trujillo bugatti