The G330 has a behind-the-head, adjustable headband that looks a little like a melted piece of plastic. On the left of the headset is a flexible microphone boom made of rubber. It can be rotated out of the way when not in use. The headphones themselves are covered in foam. Your ears will stay relatively cool and the headphones don’t apply too much pressure, making them ideal for long gaming sessions.
With its lightweight, behind-the-head fit, pivoting ear pads, and adjustable headband lined with soft, pressure-relieving silicone, you’re well prepared for marathon gaming sessions. A noise-canceling microphone with flexible boom reduces annoying background noise and rotates out of the way when you’re not using it. It’s one serious gaming headset providing you comfort that won’t quit. A flexible, noise-canceling microphone reduces annoying background noise and rotates out of the way when not in use. Connect via USB or 3.5 mm jacks.
The G330 can be connected to a computer in two ways: you can plug the analogue headphone and microphone cords directly into your existing PC, or you can plug included USB 2.0 adapter into your computer and attach the analogue headphone and microphone jacks to that instead.
* Adjustable, behind-the-head design provides a lightweight, personalized fit – the first of its kind in gaming headsets
* Silicone-lined headband and pivoting ear pads relieve pressure from extended wear.
* Noise-canceling microphone reduces annoying background noise; position the flexible microphone
* Connect digitally to any USB port for enhanced audio or directly to your PC sound card via 3.5 mm jacks.
* In-line audio controls let you adjust the volume or mute the microphone without pausing the action.
To Buy Logitech Gaming Headset G330 from Amazon, Click Here.
Check out Logitech G330 Headset Review Video,