DECA SPORTS, the hit sports compilation series that has already seen over 2.5 million units sold through worldwide on Wii and Nintendo DS, is taking sports to the next level and to the Xbox 360 with 10 sporting events you play using your own body in DECA SPORTS FREEDOM! No controller necessary, just move yourself as if you were playing the sport in real life! Spin, throw, and smash your way to victory across all of the included events: Tennis, Boxing, Archery, Paintball, Beach Volleyball, Dodge Ball, Kendo, Mogul Skiing, Snowboard Cross, and even Figure Skating!
From the trailer it definitely looks like the kind of stuff that appeals to the target demo of Kinect so if the new “controller” sells well then I’m guessing this one could have some legs as well. I’m not that excited for it since it clearly isn’t geared towards the hardcore, but someone out there could probably have some fun with it. As its name implies, Deca Sports Freedom offers 10 different sporting events in which gamers can compete against one another. Included in these events are several traditional sports, including tennis, boxing, beach volleyball, and archery. Other sports packed into the game are paintball, dodgeball, kendo, mogul skiing, snowboard cross, and figure skating.
- Enact sports moves to bring 10 athletic games to life — without a controller, thanks to Kinect compatibility (Kinect not included)
- Swing a tennis racquet, jab with your hand, pull back on the bowstring and more to control the sports action
- Experience 10 different sports events: tennis, boxing, archery, paintball, beach volleyball, dodgeball, kendo, mogul skiing, snowboard cross and figure skating
- Challenge local and regional DECAthletes to sports competitions online
- Unlock the latest sports gear and fashions from Adidas to clothe your player in the game, and even win clothes for your avatar to wear out of the game
To Buy Deca Sports Freedom from Amazon, Click Here.
Check out Deca Sports for Xbox 360/Kinect Gameplay Video,