The Canon CanoScan 8800F Color Film/Negative/Photo Scanner features high-luminance white LED lamps, which means it can scan immediately without warming up. Its simple, streamlined design includes seven simple buttons you use to scan, copy, create emails and multi-page PDFs, and automatically scan with an incredible color resolution–up to 4800 by 9600 dpi. With the CanoScan’s sophisticated retouching technology, you can improve old and precious photos by digitally removing dust and scratches from antique, faded, or otherwise aging prints. The CanoScan 8800F is able to simultaneously scan up to four slides or twelve 35-millimeter frames, using either positives or negatives. In addition, a USB 2.0 interface makes scanning and image transfers faster than ever.
Sleek and fast, this powerful scanner will impress you the very first time you push power. With high-luminance white LED lamps — it’s ready to scan immediately, with no warm-up time needed. You’ll quickly produce spectacular results, with max. color dpi resolution of 4800 x 9600. Seven easy buttons automate the scanning process, so it’s simple to scan, copy and create e-mails and multi-page PDFs. Built-in FARE™ 3.0 retouching technology helps to enhance your final images.
The specifications read like a wish list for anyone who wants a scanner for permanent image archiving: a maximum resolution of 4,800 x 9,600 means that top-quality images weigh in at 46 megapixels; the maximum colour depth that the 8800F will output is 48-bit, and Canon claims it can scan a colour A4 source in seven seconds. Canon’s speed claims turned out to be reasonably accurate. The white LED reaches peak brightness almost instantly compared with traditional cold-cathode lamps, and we had a preview image in just under 10 seconds. With the lamp already warm, the time dropped slightly to eight seconds. We struggled to hit Canon’s claim of seven seconds for an A4 photo, but nine seconds at 300dpi is still far from sluggish. Even a 600dpi 10 x 8in print appeared in just 20 seconds. Pages of text also appear swiftly – at 150dpi you’re limited only by the mechanical speed of the scan unit, and our page was ready to go in just eight seconds.
The CanoScan 8800F includes a compact 10.7-by-18.9-by-4-inch design and weighs 9.2 pounds. This flatbed, color, and monochrome scanner is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Mac OSX 10.2.8 through 10.4.x. It includes a CD-ROM with printer driver, setup software, and user’s guide, Adobe Photoshop Elements, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, MP Navigator EX, NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only), and ScanSoft OmniPage SE. In addition, the manufacturer offers a 1-year limited warranty.
* Spectacular scans: Produce scans with spectacular resolution of up to 4800 x 9600 color dpi.
* 48-bit Input/Output: Rich, vivid color: 48-bit color depth yields over 281 trillion possible colors.
* Incredible resolution: The included software greatly enhances resolution, up to an amazing 19,200 color dpi.
* Easy scanning: Large function buttons automate the scanning process-select the use for the image, and it’s ready in seconds.
* Enhance old photos: Built-in retouching technology removes much of the dust and scratches on original prints, improving image quality.
* Auto-Image Fix: The built-in Auto-Image Fix feature via Easy PhotoPrint EX helps you produce amazing results.
* Faster data: The USB 2.0 interface enables the fastest possible image transfers and scanning speeds.
* Multi-image scanning: To save time, simultaneously scan up to 12 frames of 35mm film strip or 4 frames of 35mm slides (negatives or positives).
To Buy Canon CanoScan 8800F Scanner from Amazon, Click Here.
Our users have shown interest in:
- canon wireless all in one printer
- Top of the line photo Printer