The GoldenEye story comes to life once again with an updated single player storyline featuring Daniel Craig as Bond and written by Bruce Feirstein, the screenwriter for the original movie. Surprise enemies covertly or engage in a full on firefight and use Bond’s latest gadget to uncover intel in augmented reality as you relive all the classic GoldenEye movie moments. Infiltrate the dam and destroy the facility; chase Ourumov in the tank through the streets of St. Petersburgh; and investigate the secret jungle base.
* Key Game Features
- Splitscreen returns to the first person shooter in GoldenEye – 4 players in the same room, on the same screen. The extensive variety of characters, game modes and weapons lets you customize the perfect experience from over 500 split screen game combinations
- 40 unique characters: Play as your favorite Bond characters and villains, including 8 classic characters – Oddjob, Jaws, Scaramanga, Baron Samedi, Dr. No, Rosa Klebb, Red Grant, and Blofeld
- 17 special game modifiers: Mix and match to create a unique gaming experience every time you play. Put a twist on standard game types with special modes like Paintball, Melee Only and You Only Live Twice
- A vast arsenal of weapons and gadgets: Eliminate adversaries with Bond’s signature P99 and an assortment of automatic and sniper rifles, or ensure a surprise attack with proximity mines
- Online multiplayer: GoldenEye also features online multiplayer for up to 8 players designed for seasoned FPS online gamers with unique modes and a robust XP system for unlockables and achievements
* Nintendo DS™ Features
- Deep, Customizable Multiplayer Experience: Play WiFi with up to 6 players on 8 exciting multiplayer maps. Compete in challenging game modes like Golden Gun mode and customize your game match with unique game modifiers and a variety of classic weapons
- Rich Single Player Experience: Unlock unique puzzles and collectables through 18 levels of story mode. Replay all your favorite levels and challenge your friends in the Time Trials mode.
- Unique NDS Mechanics: Engaging and intuitive interactions for the Nintendo DS. Smash open doors, access encrypted keypads and crack enemy databases.
However, one of the biggest games that GoldenEye will have to over come is another game that is made by Activision. That’s right, in the same month, Activision will also be releasing their next game in their very popular Call of Duty franchise. The Wii version of Call of Duty: Black Ops comes out the same month as GoldenEye. They are both first person shooters and will likely appeal to the same crowd.
To buy GoldenEye 007 from Amazon, Click Here.