Recently, Activision has released a patch to solve the problem releated to the ground breaking Call of Duty: Black Ops. the problem is deals to CPU’s, happens when the game is running at full speed, causing the title to ‘skip’ and ‘lag’. But that’s not enough, there are still problems to be solved.
- The problems still needs to solve such as :
- GPU hitching on certain graphics cards.
- Incomplete server browser results.
- Improvements to Quickmatch joins (results with better ping and reduced lag).
- Zombies “The game session is no longer available” error.
Activision already released patches includes,
- GameServers.com has bumped sv_maxrate to 25000 across all servers to reduce lag.
- GameServers.com continues to improve official server distribution in various worldwide regions.
- Friends fix for join in progress and Friends tab in server browser.Performance improvement for dual and quad core.
- Performance improvement for dual and quad core.
- Improved connectivity with Black Ops Rcon tool.
Now you can buy Call Of Duty : Black Ops from Amazon.
Our users have shown interest in:
- cod black ops
- call of duty black ops zombies error joining room
- call of error on joining room