In China, the tablet market is literally crazy. For the first time, local brands have the opportunity to dominate the consumer electronics China in the absence of western players. 60% of the tablets are sold for the equivalent of $74, with the remaining 40% to just over $ 100, figures that enable even the “locals” to purchase these devices.
The tablets are not just clones of Chinese iPad, but also products from a certain point of view, trying to innovate the category. Over the weekend we talked about the tablet’s Eros, a 11.6-inch design with simple yet sophisticated battery 4600mAh, CPU Atom N450, resistive screen and a weight of 0.99Kg. Its special feature is the graphics Next-Gen ION, present in the technical specifications as “optional.”
Prices range from $450 (with Atom version) to $540 (+ ION Atom) up to $600 (with variant CULV SU2300). Check out new prices and buy it from Amazon.