Genetics experts have been amazed by the birth of a blonde, blue-eyed white baby – to a black couple. The couple, who live in London but are originally from Nigeria and are both dark-skinned, said they did not know of any white ancestry in their family.
The pair have a four-year-old son and two-year-old daughter who are also dark-skinned. Doctors at Queen Mary hospital in Sidcup insist that Nmachi – whose name means ‘beauty of God’ in the couple’s native Igbo language – is not an albino.
Our users have shown interest in:
- black couple has white baby
- black baby and blonde baby
- black couple with white baby
- white couple has black baby
- experts getting amazed
- nigeria white baby update
- nigerians in london with white baby
- white nigerian baby