Deleting their Facebook account appears to be one of the growing preoccupations of Google users, with the search term “delete Facebook account” rising in popularity in recent weeks. Google Trends also shows that these searches have risen significantly in the past week.
In case you want to! Here’s how you can delete your Facebook account.
1) Delete all Facebook Connect logins.
2) Copy and paste this link on your url address box: http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account
3) Click Submit, and follow the instructions on the screen.
4) Do not log in to your Facebook account for 14 days.
5) Wait and watch. If after 14 days your account is still not deleted, try the process again
Check out the video to Know how to Delete Facebook Account,