Most anticipated Mobile OS from Microsoft, Windows Mobile 6.5 will be available in stores from October 6. Windows already facing challenges in Mobile OS from Symbian, Android and many others. The current Windows Mobile 6 will not actually a successs. So Microsoft introduced new features in their new Windows Mobile 6.5. A large number of High-End Mobiles will offer Windows Mobile 6.5 as their OS. Microsoft Dealing with a wide range of manufactures such as Samsung, Toshiba, HP, HTC, LG, Acer, and Sony Ericsson. So some of their Stylish High-end mobiles will comeup with Windows Mobile 6.5.
Some of the major changes in Windows Mobile 6.5 are,
* A new honeycomb-style main menu (instead on a drop-down list), which Microsoft says is easier to manipulate on a touchscreen.
* A redesigned unlock screen, which lets you know if you’ve received a voicemail, text message, or phone call through an icon for each action before you unlock the phone.
* Internet Explorer Mobile 6, a redesigned version of the program with a touchable zoom slider and frequently used commands. The new version also has support for new types of embeddable streaming video.
* Redesigned menus that don’t require a stylus
* Touchable home and contacts screens
Take a look at latest Windows Mobile 6.5,
Windows Mobile Build 21925