Lets meet world’s first ANDROID entertainment device called as ODROID, developed in Korea. ODROID is the hardware open platform for entertainment powered by ANDROID. Its a completely different styled handheld game device with great specs. One thing may describe about this device is that the ODROID uses the same chipset as the iPhone 3GS.
Here is a Specs of ODROID,
* Memory: ROM: 2GB(TFLASH)/ RAM: 512 MB(DDR2)
* Display: 3.5? TFT-LCD capacitive touch screen/ 320 x 480 (HVGA) resolution
* Device Control: 4way direction-pad, 8keys, Touch-sensitive volume control
* Connectivity : Bluetooth® 2.X EDR and A2DP for wireless stereo headsets, Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11b/g
* Input and Output: 3.5 mm audio jack, HDMI type-C Connector, TTA-20 (USB, Charging, Line-out/in)
* Audio: AAC, AAC+, MP3
* Video: MP4, H.263, H.264, Xvid, Dvix
* Battery: Lithium-ion 1300 mAh battery
* Storage & Expansion Slot: Standard SD/SDHC card (up to 32GB)
* Special Features: Accelerometer sensor, HDMI output
No information about when we can this at markets and for how much. Expect it soon.
What you people think about this new handheld gaming device?